Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Drinkers Remorse.

I did yoga again last night....and I liked it. Egads! What the? How the? I am so ashamed.  No, I'm not. I'm not. I did the 15 minute Daily Burn one that's been promoted like crazy on Hulu. After I was done I watched 30 minutes more of Daily Burn dancing and "Inferno", and boy was I pooped.

I seem to still be suffering from the grump. I'm not sure what's going on there, I mean, I've been wearing my one and only pair of jeans that still fit. Every. Single. Day. I've also still been getting headaches. I'm dying. I know it. I'm dying from lack of sugar. Is that a thing? I've also been nauseous the past couple of days and nothing sounds delicious. Yesterday I had to make myself eat. I only got hungry once. That usually happens to me a couple times during my Whole30 though, so I'm not concerned.

I broke last night. I took a Tylenol P.M. I am so worthless if I don't sleep well for several days in a row. I am not one of those people that can function on 6 hours a night. Dane makes me go to bed so that I get at least 7 hours. I'm pretty sure he wants to slit my throat when I'm bumping along on less sleep than that. I get really really bitchy. He can function on 4 hours, but only for so many days. I wish I could do that. But, alas, I love sleep. Sleeping is my favorite.

I have to say, there hasn't been one thing that I REALLY crave or miss. To be honest, not even wine. I find it very refreshing to take a break from drinking. I suffer from what I like to call, drinkers remorse. Similar to shoppers remorse, only you can't return all of the stupid shit that you remember that you said the night before at about 1 1/2 bottles of wine in. Yes, I judge my amount of wine I drink by the bottle, not the glass. Maybe, just maybe, that's my problem. Maybe if I stuck to 3 glasses of wine I wouldn't wake with that pit in my stomach when I remember my behavior. Also, maybe I wouldn't wake with headache. Also, also, maybe I wouldn't be 20 pounds overweight. Christ. Hi. My name is April, and I'm an alcoholic. That's not true. I'm not. If I were, I'd really be missing it right now and I'm not AT ALL. However, I have been know to have the detox thing going on a couple of times . Having the shakes and freezing my ass off while sweating profusely...on a Wednesday... is never a good sign. Okay, okay, maybe I have alcoholic tendencies. Whatever! Your moms an alcoholic.

I'm working out with Jen again today. I think I will introduce her to "Fran", because I'm an asshole like that. She'll thank me later when her ass is rockin' in her swimsuit this summer. Actually, I'm sure she'll never thank me for making her do thrusters. That'd be silly. Also, my butt still hurts from Saturday's workout with Holly. We did 15 minute AMRAP of 15 kettlebell swings, 15 kettlebell sumo deadlift high pulls, 15 goblet squats. I can finally walk normal, but my ass still really hurts.

So, Whole30 day 9 in the works. So far, so good. I'll continue to wear my non mushroom topping jeans or leggings for now, and I'll keep on keepin' on.






No comments:

Post a Comment